Cricket is the future of ergonomic evaluations. Apply a comfortable wearable sensor that measures muscle tension and posture. Get guided effortlessly through streamlined workstation evaluations that follow OSHA standards. Get automated reports that quantify the effectiveness of your adjustments, and which isolate which muscle groups or activities need additional attention. Use a monitor throughout the work day and get feedback when tension levels are elevated or when you are using your workstation incorrectly. Actively train to reduce muscle tension with specialized interfaces.
- Small wireless wearable sensor
- Revolutionary design lets sensor “float” comfortably above skin during movement / skin stretch
- Quantifies muscle tension and posture
- Hypoallergenic patches
- No cleaning between evaluations – just swap patches
- No skin prep required
Revolutionary design allows Cricket to “float” above skin during activity or movement.
- iPad app controls cricket
- Easily deploy workstation evaluations
- OSHA standards integrated
- Background monitor functionality (11 hours+)
- Active training programs
- Synch with cloud
- Individual reports
- Replay data
- Largest live database of muscle tension in the world
- Export data
- Anonymized sharing function
Cricket is not certified for use as a lifesaving medical device. It should not be used to diagnose or treat medical conditions. It should not be used in place of medical advice. If you have any health concerns, speak with your primary care physician. Muscle tension is not used to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Cricket and Chirp do not make medical recommendations. They are used for ergonomic evaluations, for workstation optimization, and as a way to reduce or prevent muscle soreness associated with working for long hours (for example at a computer workstation).